Safe holidays: everything you need to know in the time of Covid-19
- Rooms: cleaning and sanitizing the rooms is more scrupulous than ever: certified cleaning products and the attention and care of our room staff are the real added value. During your stay you can choose whether to have the room cleaned daily or not. We want to reassure you, however, that even in the daily cleaning of the occupied rooms
- We use, in the sanitation phase, all the personal protection systems and the required precautions
- We never enter rooms in your presence
- Linen and bathroom kit
Linen and bathroom kit are sanitized by our trusted industrial laundry: both Sodium Hypochlorite and OZONIT Disinfectant P.M.C. are used. 14160, in line with the anti-covid legislation.
- Check in: to facilitate the operations, it is possible to check-in online: upon arrival at the hotel it will therefore only be necessary to collect the key.
- Check out: for those who prefer it, it is possible to make the payment electronically and receive the invoice or receipt by e-mail, so as not to have to go to the hotel lobby.
- Breakfast: breakfast will be served at the table, avoiding the possibility of gatherings at the buffet. On good weather days, upon request, it is possible to use the outdoor terrace, with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains, to have breakfast in the open air. Guests who wish to have breakfast in their room, can however request room service.
- Delivery: for those who feel more protected and secure in dining at the hotel, we offer delivery service from the best restaurants in Bormio. The meal can be consumed in your own room, in the hotel breakfast room or on the outdoor terrace.
- Garden: the hotel has a small private garden where you can relax and enjoy the outdoor spaces, in complete safety.
- Lift: we strongly recommend that the lift is only used by one person at a time, unless you are members of the same family, or travelling together.
- In the lobby, at the reception desk, there is a small plexiglass panel for your protection and that of the operator. The distance between the receptionist’s seat and yours is at least 1.50 meters, fully respecting the personal distancing required.
- In the spacious and bright breakfast room, the tables are placed at a suitable distance from each other.
We have implemented all this to make your holiday as safe as possible. We only ask that you:
- Wear a face mask in all common areas and in outdoor areas when in the presence of other people to protect yourself and as a sign of respect for others;
- Disinfect your hands several times: we have placed a dispenser at the entrance and one on each floor, near the elevator.
We are sure that, by taking these small precautions, you will experience a wonderful holiday and enjoy the benefits of all the natural beauties that Bormio can offer you.
See you soon
Marialuisa e Nicolò